Monday 21 June 2021

Blog into long, possibly permanent hibernation

When I started this blog, back in 2016, one of the things I had in the back of my mind was a possible change of career. My situation (age [i.e., age-based discrimination], prolonged care of a family member) is such that a change of career is no longer a possibility. I still love the study I was trying to do, but I have to be realistic with my available time and energy - and my current job is exhausting, time-absorbing, and soul killing, and requires a lot of effort simply to survive.

As a result, I've decided to put this blog into hibernation. I'll still do the occassional posts - but I'll shift the news posts to my main blog so they don't bury the occassional post I do here. 

If I get to retire - which is by no means certain, given our mean-spirited neolib national nitwit government, elected by our either equally mean-spirited or profoundly stupid voters - I'll resume my study, purely for fun, and possibly resume my more regular blogs here. 

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.