Thursday 16 March 2023

From coming posts

I want to make sure these points from coming posts here and on my main blog are not lost: 

  • an experts opinion on russias attempt to play the victim, including an exposé of/discussion on the tactics used (SubStack); 
  • the problem (HRW) of digital dehumanisation (HRW); 
  • an examination of conversational techniques such as Socratic questioning (a technique that a teacher uses with a student when both of them have agreed to that relationship) and playing devils advocate - and that there are alternatives to those.

 

Assumptions / basis 

In writing this, I have assumed / started from the following: 

  • this blog states quite clearly that it is about political and human rights matters, including lived experience of problems, and thus I will assume readers are reasonable people who have noted the content warning in the post header;

Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking”; 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.