Monday 1 May 2023

A fourth link I wish to emphasise: the limitations of education as an activist tool

Further to the posts Ive used recently to highlight some articles that I consider should be given particular attention, I wish to highlight a fourth, which suggests that education of the uninformed is no longer going to be effective - or at least not on a much larger group than it has to date (it will still be of value for many, and thus should be continued - although, as I mentioned in an email to my local MP: This is where Martin Luther King's quotation below comes into prominence: It may be true that the law cannot change the heart, but it can restrain the heartless)

 The previous posts are: 


 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.