Wednesday 26 July 2023

Confirmation: weekly news post going on pause, possibly permanently

After many years of doing my weekly news and reading posts, with a pause or two along the way, I have decided to pause the weekly news posts here, and the reading posts on my spirituality blog, commencing with an early posting of an incomplete weekly post, so I can concentrate on other forms of writing (particularly more in-depth comment and books), and other activities as I move into retirement - which will also aid me in looking after my health.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia.  

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.