Tuesday 28 November 2023

To whoever is programming Microsoft's lock screen choices algorithm

Look, it's simple: I want lock screen photos featuring trees - preferably inside forests, or at least scenery with lots of trees. Whatever went into coming up with something that kept giving me choices including human made structures was utterly farcical - and when you gave me a photo of a ****** car exhaust!!! I gave up trying to use your stuff, and went with my photos. 

You only once ever gave me a choice I unreservedly loved - and never showed it again! 

I've get better things to do with my life than waste time and energy trying to teach your incompetent algorithm/fix your biased (limited perspectives on what would be pleasing!!!) programming.

I would go with a slideshow, except your software doesn't want to recognise the photo album I put on C: drive for you - and won't explain why there is a problem.

Bye bye lock screen algorithm - and good riddance to bad rubbish!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.