Tuesday 24 January 2023

Know Thy Oppressor - and reveal them

I recently came across a quote that I liked so much I added it to the quotations page on my main blog

“The oppressor would not be so strong if he did not have accomplices among the oppressed”.

Simone  de  Beauvoir, “The Ethics of Ambiguity

In the course of researching that quote, I also came across the following article: 

“Power can be taken back by exposing our oppressors

Those tie together quite well, and also both make the point about wealth supremacists doing evil in secrecy, which I wrote about here, and one of the key actions to manage them: 

expose their evil. 

I may write more on this as I read more, digest what I am learning, and contemplate action to undo and reverse the harm - devastation, is perhaps more accurate - done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.