Thursday 2 February 2023

"Nine Lies About Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World", by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall

I am re-reading "Nine Lies About Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World", by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall (Harvard Business Review Press, Boston, 2019, ISBN 978-1-63369-631-0, Amazon, eBooks, Barnes and Noble ), which I have - very briefly - posted about here and here, and mentioned in this post, and I am remembering what a great book it is. Id love to see companies managed taking into account the evidence-based lessons of that book. 

In fact, I might gift copies to the more progressive of my colleagues when I retire ... (if I can afford it)

There are reviews of this book here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.