Saturday 14 October 2023

Labels (aka "Blogger hashtags")

Blogger has a feature called “labels”, which is a bit like their version of hashtags. Ive had mixed results with that on my main blog, but have gone back to using it as the search engine, which for a while was better than labels, is overblown now. 

Anyway, I have decided I will start introducing those on this blog. As I have hundreds of posts, and will need to sort out what labels I want to use as I go, this is going to take some time. 


PS - seems like I did start using these at some stage, as there are a few there now.


 

If they are of any use of interest, the activism information links from my former news posts are available in this post

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

Remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.