Friday 25 August 2023

Last day ...

Today was my last day of engineering. 

One of the people contacting me was a national manager who was born the year I started in this field ... 

And today, Wear It Purple  Day, was an opportune day to end my career, as that day celebrates and supports young LGBTQIASB+ people - and the fact that engineering was observing the day was a marker of just how much better it is than when I started, nearly half a century ago.

There is a lot more to improve, but now many people know that, and willingly want to do something about it. 

Now to resat and heal ... 

 

If they are of any use of interest, the activism information links from my former news posts are available in this post

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

Vote Yes for the Voice in Australia.  

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.